Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Announcement: Chinatowns of America Expeditions



Recently on the Marvels of China: Pathways to the Pacific Rim Show I announced a new initiative for our listeners. 

Chinatowns of America Expeditions seeks to connect anyone and everyone with the colorful and exciting sights, sounds, flavors and textures of Chinese and Chinese American culture across the USA.

Whether it is a one-day excursion to a museum exhibit in New York City -or a multi-day trip to San Francisco's Chinatown or one in another of America's larges cities- I invite you to accompany me and others like you on immersive journeys that will tantalize you with the stuff of memories and spectacular experiences. 

I'll be announcing our initial expeditions due to begin in September. Contract me anytime at MarvelsofChina@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment