Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Coming Up Next: Rebecca Woodland and Food & Friendship Tour of Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia 2019




My friends, contrary to popular perception I'm rather easy to impress. 

Fancy, schmaltzy parties are fine and dandy. Simplicity reigns supreme with me though. A healthy serving of interesting friends, good food and an abundance of laughs increases the wow-factor in my voyaging corner of the Universe. 

Happy? Content? Satisfied? I wouldn't want it any other way. 


My guest on the Saturday, December 22, 2018 broadcast of Marvels of China: Pathways to the Pacific Rim is Rebecca Woodland

She has been leading people of all backgrounds like you and me on adventures to Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia combining the best of food and friendship on cross-cultural explorations like none other anywhere. 

Based in Honolulu, Hawaii USA where I recently caught up with her, I asked Rebecca to share the good news of her next Food & Friendship Tour of Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia. 

What's the good news? There's much to say, as always. This is open to everyone! Learn more at RebeccaWoodland.net and on a special page I've posted here at MarvelsofChina.blogspot.com

With 96 million people, bustling cities, beautiful beaches, meandering rivers and some of the friendliest people on Earth, Vietnam will tantalize you. Food is at the heart of Vietnamese culture. Its cuisine has spread itself across the world with its distinctive mixes and ranges of flavors. 

We will feature the Confucius Moment, Treasures of China and much more as the show unfolds.


Please join us on Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern USA Time on 1490 WGCH Greenwich, Connecticut USA and on WGCH.com anywhere via live audio streaming. See you then!


1 comment: