Monday, February 19, 2018

Thank you! Year 3 Begins!




As we continue to celebrate Chinese New Year, I send my warmest wishes to all around China, America and the world, wishing you peace, prosperity, safe travel, good health and everlasting fond memories. 

Chinese New Year is colorful and exciting to say the least.

During this auspicious season we mark another milestone as we begin the third year of the Marvels of China Pathways to the Pacific Rim show. 

I humbly send my heartfelt thanks, especially to our title sponsor Beijing AmBridge International Culture Development, Limited, and to 1490 WGCH/WGCH.com anywhere for taking a chance on this first of its kind show. There are many individuals in America and China whom I am grateful to. My extraordinary guests have been a delight to welcome.

The true star of the show is not and never has been me. Together we have shared a journey of discovery and fascination into a culture that stretches back over 5000 years in time.

Thank you for tuning in each week – our best days are yet to come!

Xiexie!

No comments:

Post a Comment